Sunday, September 4, 2016

I am back

Few days back i am stumble upon seeing the statistic of traffic to this blog. I can't believe even after almost 6 to 7 years the traffic are still heavy. My fellow readers, i am not ditching my blog but because my path of life change with up and downs and we are moving forward isnt it?

So i am busy with my career up and down, getting married, moving house few time and well, creating another type of blog of my passion which is cooking. please do visit if you have time. http://hudacuisine.blogspot.my/

im going to continue with this blog as well, so to turn over a new leaf i change the template to more minimalist and easy to read. it is definitely a free template where you can search from google but i might change a bit the code to make it suitable for my blog. So please pardon for any emptiness. i am excited to update it in future. Honestly my dear readers, i have so many thing to share facts and fun.

Stay Tune

No comments:

Post a Comment